AoE 3 DE: Playing as Germans, unable to train surgeons at church after sending "Master Surgeons" card

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When playing as the Germans, the “Master Surgeons” card never enables the ability to train surgeons at the church.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send “Master Surgeons” card from Home City.
  2. Build Church.
  3. Attempt to train surgeon. (Note, the button will never appear, so you can’t actually attempt)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Gain the ability to train surgeons at the church.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Unable to train surgeons at the church.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

3 Likes

Oh that’s a pretty major bug, hope they get that fixed.

3 Likes

This bug isn’t yet fixed. Is it at least been tracked?

2 Likes

this issue is currently being tracked, thanks for the report!

3 Likes

Not fixed yet … (playing on Steam)

February the 24th, AD 2021.
The bug occurs since the release of the game, been tracked, never solved.

Anyone else is annoyed like me?
Come on guys!

2 Likes

This bug still present or has been solved?

Nope! A new update is on his way. I guess tomorrow we should tell more about this.

1 Like

Another Update, and the bug is still here. Wake up. This is just ridicoulous.

1 Like

Hay, just giving you a heads up, I have spoken to a dev personal and gave him another look at it. He told me about the problem, why this took so long, but it should be fixed with the next hot fix!
Greetings

2 Likes

Please tell whoever it is necessary, that this does not look good, that is, today they release a new nation, but they have not fixed such a basic bug, which has been in the game since the launch of the original title, for respect to those of us who trust in the initial project, give us a serious response…

3 Likes

I signaled it after every update… and one more time…

2 Likes

Like i said, i forwarded it myself to a dev. Since this ticket system doesnt work, or someone makes mistakes there.

If and as you can see we also received a response from a member of the study in the past, without effect, you will understand our distrust…

Yes that’s why I did that.

The Germans

CARDS

• Master Surgeons: Now correctly enables the training of Surgeons at the Church.

See i did my part :smiley:

1 Like

Great! It works now?

yep! Finally!!!

After a half year, this simple bug is fixed. I don’t know about programming but I bet this isn’t that hard to require that much time to be fixed. So how many years are needed to fix major issues like unit stuck and A-move?

1 Like