AoE:DE/AoE:1- Of all the Cultures in-game mainly Religion, who is your favorite deity/god?

Share your thoughts guys.

@Ringoblood said:

This sounds like a question for the Age of Mythology section. There are no deities or gods in Age of Empires.

@rhrmn said:

@Ringoblood said:

This sounds like a question for the Age of Mythology section. There are no deities or gods in Age of Empires.

I do know what you mean, however for example, in the Roman expansion, that will be coming with AoE:DE, and if you know your Ancient History of the Factions with the game then you might know why I posted this question, I just dont play the games in this franchise for game sake, but for the History and Lore behind it and if you now your history behind the game, then you should be able to reply to this thread.

Roman God of war : Mars.

Astarte, goddess of fertility, sexuality AND war.
I’ve previously seen her in reference to Carthage, but half of the cultures in this game would have some relation to her.

@Blloodline123 said:
Astarte, goddess of fertility, sexuality AND war.
I’ve previously seen her in reference to Carthage, but half of the cultures in this game would have some relation to her.

Me too, I’m all about that fertility big time.

Apollo is by far the best in my opinion. The myth of Apollo and Daphne makes him seem like the Gaston of Greek mythology (Stuck up, big ego etc.) and the story itself was a laugh for me.