AoE DE - Trade Workshop

There was back then this one building we never knew what it was for.

As soon as I heard the game was making a come back I instantly thought about the mysterious trading Post seen on the campaign oppression and I’ll be back.

Rumor has it trading was to make its way to the game but due to limitations back in the day it was just left as a decorative building with no functions.

I hope I could get a reply on what will happen to this specific building. Will it allow trading now? Is it going to stay as a secret for now? Or is either going to be removed or kept as it was?

Thanks!!!

@danter92 said:
There was back then this one building we never knew what it was for.

As soon as I heard the game was making a come back I instantly thought about the mysterious trading Post seen on the campaign oppression and I’ll be back.

Rumor has it trading was to make its way to the game but due to limitations back in the day it was just left as a decorative building with no functions.

I hope I could get a reply on what will happen to this specific building. Will it allow trading now? Is it going to stay as a secret for now? Or is either going to be removed or kept as it was?

Thanks!!!

There is not going to be land trade in AoE DE and the Trade Workshop will stay as a scenario editor only decorative building.

@qweytr24 said:
There is not going to be land trade in AoE DE and the Trade Workshop will stay as a scenario editor only decorative building.

@qweytr24 said:

That’s sad but I guess it keeps the game as original as it used to be…