AoE III DE Fiesta Mexicana Durango Challenge bug

:arrow_forward: Durango Challenge in Fiesta Mexicana (Single Player)

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 185617
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Challenge requires player to “Collect 4000 gold”. I have played this challenge 3 times abnd repeatedly passed the required quantity of gold (tried just mining gold and also tried collecting gold from estates and trade). The counter passes the 4000 mark, but the tick-box remains unticked and neither does the challenge objective get crossed out in green.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Chose British Home city civ and entered the challenge via challenge panel, selecting Durango
  2. Chose USA as opponent
  3. Kept Pepper Coast map (as defaulted)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Upon reaching the target quantity of gold, as per the challenge objective, the objective tick-box would have been ticked and the objective description crossed out in green. The following challenge (Chihuahua) would have been unlocked.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• [Sorry, couldn’t find this]
1 Like

I completed this challenge by collecting 4000 gold without using any cheat code and winning the game personally, the text appears in green when you win the game i believe

Hey @BossBucket54458, thanks for this report! We are already tracking this issue!
This issue will affect all of the resource-based challenges for this event unfortunately - though once the target is reached or exceeded, concluding the match (win or loss) will mark the challenge as completed.

1 Like