AoE3 DE Needs: For next DLCs

More theatres of war.

I would like to see completely new theatres of war, maps set in Europe, so Historical European battles can be held as well as Maps set in the Middle East. As a citizen of South Africa, I want the Zulu civ to be added, which will allow you to fight as the British and Dutch , expanding ever northward from Cape Town all the way into Kenya, fighting and befriending the native peoples and encountering formidable foes such as the Zulu whom have strong, fast melee spear infantry called the Impi.
With added animals such as Lions, zebra and Elephants + hogs that attack villagers that shoot at them and don’t merely run away. Also add predatory animals that are not connected to treasures. For instance lions that roam the plains and attack lone ,unsuspecting settlers.

And in turn I too wish to fight in the deserts/mountains of the Middle East. Fighting as Napoleon in Egypt or as the Ottomans fighting against the Tuareg, Arabs and Afghans.

Civ’s to be added:

1.Zulus.

2.Tuareg/Berbers/Morocco/Barbary pirates

3.Mamluks Muhamad Ali

4.Persia

5.Afghans

6…Arabs.

7.Rozvi Empire (Zimbabwe)

8.Songhai people’s.

9.Asante Kingdom

10.Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. With Proper Winged Hussaria

1. Austria-Hungary

Switzerland as a Minor regional Ally on European maps

1. Polynesians.

2. Italy

I would love to have maps in SOuth Africa as well.
I want all of these civs and locations to be added in game , so we can fight in so many more places of historical interest.
Please see this video.

History of Africa 1800-1870 Documentary 2/5

I would also like to see completely new theatres of war, maps set in Europe, so Historical European battles can be held such as the battle of Waterloo, Trafalgar , the campaigns of Gustavus Adolphus and so on.
Add more European factions such as: Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth and Austria-Hungary.

Give the French new shipments that provide them with African units + French units:
1.Ship x2 Napolion Guns from your French Home city.
2.Ship a regiment of Askari soldiers.