These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 6431276 - date 25.03.2021
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The loses counter doesn’t display the correct results of the users in the Deathmatch Leaderboards that is shown on the official AOE website in the AOE3 DE section.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open AOE3 DE - Multiplayer - Deathmatch leaderboards
- Go to Age of Empires III DE Game Stats - Age of Empires and select “DEATHMATCH” from the drop down list
- Compare both Losses columns
- The number of losses shown in game is lower than the losses displayed on the website
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
In-game leaderboard = website leaderboard (website shows incorrect results in LOSSES section)
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.