AOE3 Halloween event not showing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 7500522
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

No update triggered for AOE3 on steam to start the Halloween event

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start Steam
  2. Check why it’s not there, says 8h left, check again, nope
  3. Cry in the forums
  4. play AOE4 instead

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Halloween update is there and crazy pumpkin headed people run around on horses + I look like a badass Capybara

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hi @moonman3d !

Unfortunately this event ended the 2 of November at 7:00 UTC. I think you took your screenshot at 9, maybe it had already ended in that time?

Hey IKO, thanks for taking the time to respond, the steam event showed 8h left but never mind, I know nothing can be done. Would be an idea to have all unlockables available at sometime for 2 weeks per year or so though. Have a good day!

1 Like

Guys, the event wasn’t even announced… can’t you extend it for a week?

2 Likes

Agreed. The event was too short. I had a very busy week and couldn’t finish it up.

1 Like

I agree. I finished all challenges, but I was sure a patch was comming after it ended with an aztec event. As there was no update, i think it can be extended, as many people didnt knew you had to play the last challenge in normal plymouth either.

1 Like