你们一般都是销售DLC
但中国的大部分游戏公司都是这样运营的
销售皮肤对中国玩家甚至国外的玩家来说都是很正常、很乐于接受的。
我们都很喜欢这个游戏,希望这个游戏能一直更新下去
如果能通过销售皮肤增加你们的收入,保证游戏长期运营,将会非常棒。
如果你们担忧这样会引起玩家反感,可以看看下面评论的支持率。
请考虑一下。

7 Likes

亲爱的制作团队你们好,这次春节题材的ui,很受中国玩家喜爱,希望以后会出现更多这种节日性的ui主题,玩家可以自己选择喜爱的ui主题去替换,也请考虑做一些兵种单位的替换皮肤,类似于帝国2那种的活动纪念皮肤。希望帝国时代3de会越来越好。

7 Likes

这是一个很有建设性的意见

帝国时代3的游戏机制能够满足玩家个性化定制需求。愿意为帝国时代3拓展内容付费的玩家也是大量存在的。

帝国时代系列应该尝试突破一下自我限制,在商业模式上探索更多。

我们相信开发者团队能够满足粉丝们的需求,并提供更多的游戏内容和个性化服务

6 Likes

親愛的開發者你們好,我覺得這條建議是值得考慮的。事實上,在中國,經常存在著這麼一種遊戲:靠著遊戲內精美的皮膚來吸引消費者購買,中國很多遊戲都以此賺了很多錢。如果AOE3可以考慮這麼一條建議的話,可以參考Starcraft2的皮膚。

2 Likes

I think this is a very creative decision, which can help Empire 3 to better expand the number of users and increase user stickiness. However, we hope that the selling price of skin can be as cheap as possible, but the quantity can be large, and various skin designs can be very creative and national characteristics. Maybe an unboxing system like CSGO, where the ranked winner gets a box with various skins or a custom main city (it’s someone else’s suggestion, I think it’s very practical)

1 Like

I’d like to make some suggestions on selling skin or customizing the main city or avatar

1. The price shall be as cheap as possible, but the quantity can be large

2. Strong creativity and nationality

3. You can also win the game to get a custom main city or skin

4. In addition to charging, the skin can also be obtained through games, or it can also encourage skin transactions between players

5. You can also design the skin of arms. I think it will be very popular

6. Open a creative workshop to give play to players’ innovation in skin avatars and the main city

7. You can enhance the function of the map editor so that players can make many battles (just like empire 2)

(opinions come from others, not entirely from myself. I hope more people can speak and discuss more. Thank you for loving this game)

3 Likes

可以把新皮肤做得便宜点,定价不要太贵,内容多搞一些,这样玩家更愿意买

1 Like

欧洲国的各种通用兵种也可以设计一些新皮肤

1 Like

如果足够精美我愿意为此买单,春节这个确实好看

1 Like

这个提议是非常好的。可以持续增加游戏的可运营性。增加用户粘性。既然我们的探险家都有了自己的专属外貌,那士兵和建筑怎么不能再有更多样性的扩展呢。希望开发人员可以考虑这项建议。

1 Like

挖!帝国时代3终于开始卖皮肤了!这是里程碑啊!

2 Likes

看到他们免费做了这么多大更新,确实需要有这样一个赞助渠道

2 Likes