AOE3DE of need More European new units

they is need to AOE3DE be European new units for the Scottish Clansmen Miquelet and Swashbuckler joining of the new units for the developer
图片
图片
图片

2 Likes

Why put more units that will not be used when the game already has many units that are not used

4 Likes

This units can been in brand new Royal House - Stuart Royal House.

3 Likes

Yes but developer has to all European’s sapper and pioneer join the Artillery Foundry Identified for Napoleonic era mods

3 Likes

Yes the Scottish clansmen Scottish Archer has the Stuart Royal House’s units and British Stuart allies card

2 Likes

Maybe add to European civs a brand new Home City Card - Engineers. This card add to Artillery Foundry, Barracks and Forts new units like Sapper, Pioneer or Engineer.

2 Likes

Yes, the more units were must be join the games this is interesting

1 Like

Remove the European ships from the Indian civ. The new ships would the Gallivat, Grabs and Pal for the caravel, galleon and frigates, respectively. These were warships used by the Maratha Empire, which was the major Indian sea power during the time frame of the game.

Petyhorzec as a replacement for the Lipka Tatars of the House of Jagiellon.
Maybe rename the final upgrade of the Hakkapelit and give the Drabant as a unit for the House of Vasa instead of the Winged Hussars.
This is because I think the Winged Hussars and the Lipka Tatars should be unique units of a future Polish civ.

3 Likes

Revolutions need more units!

2 Likes

There is already a Trabant royal house unit. Drabant would just be redundant and confusing.

Ok, maybe a different alternative, but I think the Winged Hussar is one the most iconic units of this period and it shouldn’t be confined to a small royal house.
In any case, the Drabant is already in the game, as the final upgrade of the Hakkapelit

I agree that the Winged Hussar would need a replacement if Poland ever got added. I even made a post about it and a lot of other royal house units.

I believe Drabant is for Swedish Pikemen, not the Hakkapelit.

1 Like

The unique Swedish pikemen is the Dalkarl.

Anyway, I agree with your post. Some royal house units should be changed for more representative and specific ones.
By the way, the Drabant should be for the Wittelsbach, not the Vasa. Since they were pretty much the personal army of the king himself, it could be a valid option for a royal house unit.

2 Likes

Ah okay, just similar names for their royal guard units.

Half of the royal house units need a rename at the very least. Hapsburg is by far the worst. Just meaningless generic names with no royal or regional connection.

I don’t think a Drabant unit makes sense though. It’s just an alternate name for Trabant which is already a royal house unit.

2 Likes

All right I suggest for all European’s United States and Mexico’s home city cards Military musicians(drummer,bugle and flute)Military commander (officer and mounted officer)and flag bearer for barracks and fortress the mounted officer of stable training

1 Like

Yes! I forgot the unique unit of the Dutch civ’s outlaw geuzen joning the games That’s how it fits real history
图片

Here are a few good options for new European outlaws:

Chouans

These were insurgents fighting against the French Revolution. They could be stealthy skirmishers.

Reivers

These were raiders that plundered the Anglo-Scottish borderlands. They could be fast, low health but high attack heavy cavalry.

2 Likes

While I think that the game doesnt need additional units for old civs (unless historical skins for revolutions or Indians ships, for example) I would love to have Miquelets for my country to be represented with units for the first time in AoE series.

Plus Tilannus thought to add them in NE

There’s huge lots of units already in the game. With the last addition of Mediterranean DLC I don’t even know the new native/embassy units. Some are pretty much like the photos you posted.

2 Likes

Border Reivers were really interesting - so much so that I suggested them as a Minor Civ as they were all fiercely independent clans (Scottish, English and ones ‘inbetween’ - they were only loyal to their own clan).

March Warden - Mounted ‘explorer’ unit, leader of the March
Hiedsman - A Reiver Chief, buffs military or eco units.
Border Reiver - Armed with lance and pistols and mounted on a rugged border horse. Can dismount to fight with sword and targe. Can plunder resources.
Footlouns - Reiver footsoldiers, often used with Bill polearm.
Reiver Shepard - villager type unit
Calivermen - Arquebusier-like skirmishers
Garrisonmen - Militia armed with arquebuses, can be garrisoned in houses as well as town centers to boost attack.

Bastle House - fortified houses
Peel Towers - The towers the clan chief resides in

3 Likes