AoE4 civs from worst to best (according to the stats!) by Spirit Of The Law

AoE4 civs from worst to best (according to the stats!) by Cr. Spirit Of The Law

5 Likes

Yet another confirmation Delhi and Abbasids are the worst civs in AoE4. Extremely suspicious

1 Like

???
Ah yes, Relic purposely made 2 entire playable factions bad so that they could make fun of muslims.

What kind of conspiracy theory have you conjured up?

1 Like

Just occurred to me… “Coincidence” is even more extraordinary if you remember nothing’s changed since AoE2’s Saracens…

1 Like

are you talking to yourself?

1 Like

Adding crucial info, referring back to prev post. Forbidden?

Do you actually believe the Abbasids and Dehli are purposely bad so Relic can make fun of muslims?

Because that idea is completely insane.

1 Like

This guys just a troll I’m pretty sure

1 Like

You believe it’s an incredible coincidence. Says a lot.

1 Like

I don’t like this one… I want that Ottoman Bombard Boi back…he put effort into it. And at least 4 now banned accounts x]

Yeah probably.
Or he just REALLY liked the Abbasids and Dehli and can’t comprehend why they are bad.

His insane ramblings are hilarious though.

ITS ALL PART OF THE DESIGN

1 Like

Just keeps spamming the same posts everywhere’s

2 Likes

You must be super smart, to believe such mathematically challenging “coincidences”. :rofl:

1 Like

True the bombard guy did put a lot of effort into his posts

1 Like

Vinifris you will be missed…
I can still hear him regaling us about his fantasy ottoman elf race.

1 Like

A veritable genius can explain to us why he believes such amazing “coincidences”? :blush: Don’t be shy

1 Like

As you can see the Mongols are top of the ladder.
Clearly this coincidence means Relic is secretly controlled by an elite cabal of Mongolian programmers.
They made their civ op so they could fuel their propaganda machine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Real talk though, using random inferences as “evidence” is not a way to come up with a conclusion.

You have literally zero evidence for this stupid theory.

3 Likes

Because it makes no sense.
It’s like asking for evidence that rain isn’t alien ■■■■. You don’t know even know where to start.

1 Like

Haha you write funny things, Thank you for the laugh.

Even funnier is, it’s 20 years that Saracens been bottom tier in AoE2, now incredibly both (not one, both) Abbasid and Delhi are put down to absolute bottom of AoE4, and a bunch of grown up men nervously arguing this extreme unlikely prob event is entirely by chance!

Because… well, you don’t have “final definite ultimate evidence” of intention.

What a parade of idiocy

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you mean? Can’t you see mongols have consistently been a high tier civ in the Aoe franchise?
Because… well, you don’t have “final definite ultimate evidence” of intention.
How can you prove my fake theory is wrong?

:stuck_out_tongue:

These aoe forums continue to baffle me with the amount of insane takes people have.

Please don’t tell me you’re liking your own posts…

2 Likes