AoE4 is less interesting than AoE2 because its units lack ‘coolness’ and ‘personality’

I have no problem with personal tastes, I also have mine, do not underestimate the developers who are the ones who must be convinced, I would not write anything in this thread, if what I read to you was this statement: “I have nostalgia for the old version and I want similar icons because it’s my personal taste” and that’s it, then that would raise the need to modify the mods so that each player can use the mods they want in the qualifiers, something that only aoe2 does, and aoe4 would have to occupy time to develop that.

It’s that simple, I made very personal suggestions and the developers have simply told me that this would be something of very low priority on the list, I was patient and after many months, they fulfilled it; I also suggested more control groups, which I think few care about, but anyway I will be patient and I am not trying to convince the rest of why this is necessary, I just hope that it will be at the bottom of the list of priorities and one day I will see my solcitrud done. That’s all, peace