AOE4 peak is already higher than AOE2

Nah, I don’t play SC2. Only did once.

1 Like

MOBAs are way less stressful than RTS.

Yeah, MOBA’s are less stressful mechanically. But getting enough experience to understand them can be pretty daunting.

It’s much easier to understand how to improve in Age 4, than in Dota 2 (where you can play an entire weekend and be just as clueless :joy:).

1 Like

It probably has reached 80,000+ if you consider 54K+ is Steam only. There’s also all the people playing via Gamepass.

We’ll have to see how things go tonight and over the weekend. Thursday is a workday for most, right?

Warcraft 3 had easily those numbers in its glory days… But sadly Activision managed to tear down its classic game when merging it into Warcraft 3 Reforged… Worst mistake in Activison Blizzards history

1 Like

True, but those glory days were over long before reforged happened.

If the game launched, shouldn’t there be a forum post in the News & Announcements area here?

GAME. PASS.

(20 characters)

I am suprised the max number of AoE3DE is that high

1 Like

Honestly I’m happy with the numbers, all I care for is AOE V at this point, glad the numbers passed AOE II DE, hopefully it can keep a healthy mid-term (1 year anniversary) community in order to push forth for the next iteration. At least this guarantees WE will budget for Relic to continue with DLCs and patches.

This is just Steam. So it is not counting Gamepass players or Microsoft store players.

1 Like

Do those #'s include people playing single player and campaigns? I assume they do, but just checking

1 Like

Yes wait 1 month and we talk again when it will be lower cause of all it problems. Look at new world Amazon didn’t fix stuff or fast enough player base dropped same will be here.

3 Likes

That makes me happy!

Does people actually think before they press a random number into their keyboard and press reply?

200k players the first few hours? I mean come on can we try to be more realistic and besides RTS aren’t as popular right now so if we combine steams statistics with what xbox has its for sure around 80k mark considering it was released on a normal week day were people have work and school it’s pretty solid number.

4 Likes

This is the best comment I’ve seen! Thanks for making a bright moment on my birthday :smile:

2 Likes

I mean, it doesn’t do a good job of that to be honest.

Chess - obviously - around the world

Lol its definitely not an RTS.
But i guess you’re just joking.

1 Like