Appears to be intentional crash?

I played one game last night and another this morning where I was CLEARLY in a decisive tower rush lead and BOOM… the game crashes?? I’ve can’t even remember the last time (if ever) my game crashed… let alone TWICE in the span of 12hrs “coincidently” while victoriously implementing a CHEESY tower rush??

Hmm, maybe a false observation but I’m just putting it out there to see if you guys run into similar scenarios?

Hmm , what was the error?

See the Warning log files in your games folder and share it.

where do i find this game folder???

C:\Users\youruser\Documents\My Games\Age of Empires IV

In there search for warnings log text file

I encountered a similar situation. At that time, I was fighting an opponent who was slightly weaker than me. In the midst of a melee, I slowly saw the opponent’s scholar walking over with the ruins, trying to come over and transform my army, and then the game ended. Coincidentally, at that moment, the LAG stopped for a while. When the game returns to normal, the opponent has completed the transformation, turning my three tower elephants into their units.

I just want to tell you that you are not the only one who encountered this incident, I hope the developers can solve this problem and don’t let malicious cheating players interfere with the game ecology of AOE4.

that file is 2 millions text long??? I aint sharing what i don’t understand