Appreciation post for the new patch

Just watched Aussie_Drongo go over the patch notes over on youtube, and I gotta say, these look great. Obviously, we will have to wait and see how this actually impacts the games, but it is awesome to see how the community feedback is so clearly reflected in these changes.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for my beloved Abbasid later in February

Great work devs, keep it up!

41 Likes

Liked and agree mate

3 Likes

Great work devs, keep it up!

1 Like

can you please give link to video??? or tell what are the changes about.??? or more especifically do they mention treaty mode???

The worst thing in this game is rushing castle to get mangonels out. when the first one pops as you are getting attacked its just like nope im not attacking. they didnt even talk about it.

Here are the official notes:

@Hazeofsmoke9330 They mention in the “whats next” section that they will be addressing siege counterplay in the february patch - its quite vague so we will have to wait and see what these changes entail.

its not counterplay. its my seige not attacking. just like: you want youre bombards to attack a piece of wall and they start walking to the other side of the map. i can handle op fire lancers etc but i just cant handle my units not doing what i say. especailly when i need to be fast to counter a wonder. it makes me rage when i accually never rage in games.

I think we should judge the patch after testing it out

The patch sounds pretty good. We shall see how well it worked as we play

3 Likes

Thanks Relic. You are listening to the players and improving the way you communicate. I am very proud. I hope we continue to work together to make this game a great game and a good community.

3 Likes

Just posting to agree and show support for the devs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How i download the patches?

are you on steam or microsoft store?

Im on steam…
How can i do?

I like it too ty for the patch

1 Like

I just clicked play and it started to update on steam

Finally a positive post!

2 Likes

Several hours in and no additional game breaking bug. Seems like a great patch so far.

5 Likes

looking better.
Next paTCH IN feb ALSO. GOOD WORK

4 Likes

This new patch make anything harder for me as a french player?