Are any of the bigger name ROR players gonna pick this up again for multiplayer?

Just wondering if any of the bigger name ror players are you gonna pick this up for multiplayer. just wondering what the intrest level is will i see any familiar name? uNbLeSt also various clans archer of, ster, FE,

I guess we’ll wait and see.

They probably hiding until the launch day comes. Then we will see all of them under a new clan: “Rise of the Forgottens” xD

Never heard of any of them to be honest, back in my day it was RFR, Devilz, VC, Arn, justa and most of those were only a handful of players, the big clans only seemed to take off on AOK.

Most super elite players like such as RFR_Gold, hill_berries are now retired. Unbroken aka Puma still plays sometimes and he still is crazy strong. Devilz_Mantis still plays.

@KingDarBoja said:
They probably hiding until the launch day comes. Then we will see all of them under a new clan: “Rise of the Forgottens” xD

*not affiliated in any way shape or form with Forgotten Empires

lol most of those players are RM players… nobody played RM in the final years all ror players for the last four years before the zone left were DM players DM clans RM wasn’t a thing at that point

There are a bunch of DM players still active on Gameranger.

I’m still around, fe_coldhardcash, definately won’t be using “fe_” tho.

I used to be one level below (DM) at one point. But probably back to average by now :wink: I wasn’t “known” as such, and it was only on GameRanger. Never tried Voobly people. As long as there are people around my level I’m ok.

@Penelinfi said:
I used to be one level below (DM) at one point. But probably back to average by now :wink: I wasn’t “known” as such, and it was only on GameRanger. Never tried Voobly people. As long as there are people around my level I’m ok.

A level below “DM”? It’s either RM or DM for game type unless i’m missing something? :wink: Voobly is good for AOC right now.

@Inevitable said:

@Penelinfi said:

A level below “DM”? It’s either RM or DM for game type unless i’m missing something? :wink: Voobly is good for AOC right now.

I meant I was almost at a level where I could compete with some of the higher “known” players in DM. Wasn’t quite as good at RM. But now I’m probably average due to not playing for so long.

Also I’m noob at AoE 2. Still haven’t won on Steam after 3 games XD

@Penelinfi said:

@Inevitable said:

@Penelinfi said:

I meant I was almost at a level where I could compete with some of the higher “known” players in DM. Wasn’t quite as good at RM. But now I’m probably average due to not playing for so long.

Also I’m noob at AoE 2. Still haven’t won on Steam after 3 games XD

oh makes sense :slight_smile:

I will go back to it , but only 1.0 speed as it used to be 1999 :slight_smile:

I would say that of the expert + strong players who still play today, most will pick up DE. Can’t say for Certain how many of these players will transition but players such as Memo & Rjay will, not necessarily old timers but they are some of the few expert players around.

It really depends on what setting your looking for, if you want DM players, the players listed here are quite active: http://challonge.com/1v1cho

As to any other RoR players, most of the active players you can find in this discord: discord.gg/n3gCAs2 so you can ask them yourself, and anyone else can join if they’re interested.