Are they ever going to nerf the native rush

On some maps it is simply ridiculous. Drop the embassy. Take two posts win

6 Likes

LOL buffing inca in any other way first would be a good start they are trash apart from the native rush, why don’t they just delete the civ at this point.

1 Like

On the rare occasion they don’t abuse the native rush they still do fine.

4 Likes

I agree, since the automatic TPs were added, the native rush is broken. I think the best way to nerf him (but not kill him outright) is to move this card to fortress age

And to compensate, reduce Wamani’s cost to 400 or 300 wood.

4 Likes

No they don’t. The devs needless tampering is the reason why the native rush has become so strong. I liked the old 2 war hut age up, you could actually defend from rushes and do a kancha boom back then, there was no need to change 2 war huts to 2 builders. Revert the change and the native rush will be balanced and inca early game improved in another way.

2 Likes

Please do not nerf the Incas anymore, they only have that viable strategy, they cannot do anything else.

1 Like

So if all I have is a cruise missile and all you got is a slingshot are you gonna argue against leveling the odds?

2 Likes

They need Nerf the native Rush AND rework incas again

1 Like

I don’t think you should be able to auto-build TPs on native posts until Age 2. I don’t like that it can be built before the age-up completes without sacrificing any explorer or villager time.

Inca age up with 2 travois woth can make native tp.

1 Like

Nevermind then, but I still wish you couldn’t auto-build until age 2.