Are You Tired of European Civilizations in DLC(poll)

The options are for this point in time. At this exact moment.

Anyone who wants to have european civis now or later should vote for no.

1 Like

Eh, I think this kind of reasoning when building polls lead to them being unreliable.

Its a simple yes no question its not that hard to understand.

My point is that it shouldn’t be a simple yes no question because the situation is more complicated and the opinions less polarised that what this poll tends to show.

5 Likes

but the answer is different.
if you ask some people right now they would say yes they are tired of EU civs.
but if we had a year or two of DLCs with civs outside of EU, then they may say no, they are not tired of EU civs.
which is why the poll is fundamentally problematic.

if the poll was worded with 3 or more options like
“I’m tired of EU civs”
“im tired of EU civs period” and
“im tired of EU civs, but in a year or two probably won’t” we would get a more accurate assessment of where people are actually at on the spectrum.

4 Likes

As I said. At this point in time

1 Like

and yet mahazonas statement conflicts with that. also even your own statement at the top leaves it very open to interpretation.

1 Like

Vote as your heart suggests, it’s just a survey in a forum, nothing more. I don’t think devs will base future DLCs on this survey alone, not with so few votes at least.

3 Likes

My title would imply that it is at this time as well. If the last DLC have been mainly European, are you tired of having Europeans? I don’t comprend how it can be misunderstood

2 Likes

Well, not exactly tired, but I believe that if there is going to be a new DLC, it has to be non european. Something African might be good.

3 Likes

Like i said before, i definitely want more European civs, as i advocated for Serbia to be added. However, i think next DLC or 2 should be non-European, mainly Africa and Asia.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t care whether or not new civs are European or non-European. What I care about is if the devs are taking the time to properly develop new and interesting civs/campaigns/content. As long as that is being done, I’m satisfied.

5 Likes

I like the idea of mountain lords. Swiss, Georgians and maybe Tibetans. although the last will ■■■■ off the CCP too much, so probably not gonna happen

3 Likes

55% for no seems people do like more europe.

3 Likes

This is interesting because I see a lot more of the ‘yes’ voters saying that ‘everyone is tired of Europe’.

3 Likes

Wrong conclusion. ‘Tired of’ is very strongly worded. As many people have pointed out, being ‘tired of’ European civs is not the same as ‘preferring’ non-European civs. A less biased poll would be asking what region of the world people ‘prefer’ the next civs to be from. In fact, such polls have been made in the past, and the results have shown that a minority prefers more European civs, though everyone is quite divided on where the next civs should come from.

6 Likes

Most of the time the majority is silent.

6 Likes

Thats a very dumb theory

You just say it because its convimient for you lol

1 Like

Says the guy who is ok to have vandals in game but not anyone else from europe 1111