These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.31440.0 (#96976) 12626487
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11 Pro
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
No ships should be able to go on land, ever in this game.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start Campaign Mission #4 of Armenians on Standard
- Play the campaign. I witnessed the bug within 30 plus minutes of gameplay
- I could not move ship back to the water once it chased a unit on land.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
No ship on land.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Playing the mission Bloody Crestwaves and 32mins in I start to notice ships are on land chasing units. No cheats or other mods being used to allow this. Unit pathfinding is all over the place as well. Stuttering and 1-3 second lag is persistent with the Hotfix (96976) pushed out today on November 8th, 2023. Prior to todays hotfix game was running a lot smoother and no issues were evident.