Assign non-overlapping actions to same hotkey?

In the default keymapping, some actions which will never be available at the same time are given the same hotkeys. For example, infantry melee mode and cavalry melee mode are both assigned to Alt-M. But when I try to bind them both to a different key it doesn’t let me, every time I change one to Ctrl-M it removes the binding from the other. How can I give the same hotkey to both?

Hey, this is exactly what the option “Allow Conflicts” is for. Tick that and you will be able to assign the same key to both.

Maybe he plays Vanilla, as far as I know it doesn’t have this option.

Yeah, well, then he should switch to the latest expansion - no reason to play vanilla.

@Eaglemut said:
Hey, this is exactly what the option “Allow Conflicts” is for. Tick that and you will be able to assign the same key to both.

Where is ‘Allow Conflicts’? I don’t see it in the GUI screen, the Game Options screen or the Hot Keys screen.

@CagierNebula24 said:

@Eaglemut said:

Where is ‘Allow Conflicts’? I don’t see it in the GUI screen, the Game Options screen or the Hot Keys screen.

Found it in War Chiefs.