Attack Move bug:Bugs that affect the game experience very much

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 20 feb 2021
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When there are dead explorers in the selected army, the move attack button is disabled and the army walks foolishly towards the opposite side without firing

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Let the explorer be killed
  2. Shortcut to select all infantry
    3.press Z to Attack Move

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
My musketeers fire as soon as the enemy comes into range

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
录制游戏 2021-02-20 12-24-24.age3Yrec (2.5 MB)

1 Like

When there are dead explorers in the selected army, the move attack button is disabled and the army walks foolishly towards the enemies without firing

Yeah this has been a thing since RE I wonder what makes it so difficult to remove.

Part of it is probably that they are trying to gather the dead explorer into the formation and ends up not attacking.

They should atleast attack