Attack move bug is still not fixed for 3 years

It has been a bug from beginning of DE, the attack move will make units attack for a few seconds and then walk straight to the end ignoring all enemy units in between, and then die.

Attack move command only last for a few secs, and they would be like move command after that.

Also units stuck attacking a piece of wall, instead of prioritising units.

Also units that are being attacked do not fight back but instead keep throwing torches at nearby building…

These bugs have been around since DE…that’s a few years! Idk what aoe3 devs are doing, instead of fixing bugs they released all kinds of gimmicky mechanisms and units…

On the other hand any bugs in aoe2 would be fixed in 2 months at most, successful or not at least the aoe2 devs are trying… aoe3 devs don’t even try.

15 Likes

Another one is record always out of sync…

5 Likes

Artillery that are not gatling or salvo cannons (rivadoquines), or that do not mount/dismount are even more clumsy than the other types of units. Many times they will not shoot on command, or will simply mount if the target is out of range, but not far enough away to justify switching from one mode to another.

1 Like

It’s odd, I know for a while it was broken, but then for a few months Attack Move was working. I totally agree it’s not working correctly now (I just played a game of spamming cassadors into giant grens, guess who benefits when attack move isn’t working too well).

Anyway, it’s kinda extra sad because it was working at one point.

1 Like

Lets quote, “Nothing will fundentally change”, the famous Joe G. Biden.

1 Like

Do you mean Joe R. Biden the current President of the United States?

Im very disappointed that aoe3 devs don’t bother fixing basic bugs like these. Otherwise aoe3 is a beautiful classic game. Now I don’t even want to continue playing it with all the bugs.

I have reported these bugs in bug section countless times in the past 3 years

1 Like

G. for his middle name “Genocide”

1 Like

I remember one more bug that affect gameplay seriously… also since DE.

This function always has delay. It is completely mess, an emergency function has delay…

yes, it is weird that the flare often have way more delay than unit command. shouldnt be subject to same ping? but ig, the flare sometime took like 5 sec to appear

I don’t know why this problem occur but usually even the game is not lagging.