Attack range indicator is not attack range but vision range, and culverins doesnt work good

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 20 march 2022
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

this options doesnt show “alcance de ataque”, it shows “alcance de vision”, in English is: “range of attack” but it shows “range of vision”.
When selecting a culverin you can see “range of vision” instead of “range of attack”, and so in all units.
So its not a “range of attack indicator” its a “range of vision indicator” which is useless if we want to attack, because it doesnt show the range of attack but the vision range so if the blue circle

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
indicator range of attack shows range attack cicle indicator
and culverins work as i say on video

ADITTONAL NOTES:
surpringsinly this has not been reported by anyone else.

1 Like

Hello @matazombis4087! We’re tracking this issue internally. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, i’m suprised too, because i’ve always noticed this, in fact, one time i actually asked this and said that it seemed to be LOS i think i said it in YouTube but they seemed convinced that it did was atk range so i though maybe my game was a bit lagged or something, because when nobody else noticed it then im probably wrong haha so thanks btw