These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ###### game version 101.101.54684.0 7486483
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Attacking units become invisible in game or replay.
Sometimes once units start attack building or another units it disappear and cannot be clicked. but it is still doing dmg and makin
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25%-50% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- i load replay of my game where things were ok
- in replay in minute 29:50 i attack house or 2 by at start 4 and later many long swords. in replay i watch from point of defending player (RED- angel_). His villaregrs repair the house and it is still beeing attack and hp decrease, but there is nothing seen(the longswordmen).
3.When i close the game and load replay again in thist time everything worked normally.
I experienced this issues before even in singleplayer in fight against AI.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
*unfortunatelly unable to repeat the issue and detect t and screen it while repeating watching the replay.
Processing: MP Replay v101.101.54684.0 @2021.10.11 205134 (2).aoe2record…