Aztec building missing under Jinhai

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.47581.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In the 10th scenario (cinematic) of the chinese campaing, “A New Empire”, an Aztec building is missing under Jinhai.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start the scenario “A New Empire”

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

A building should be present.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

1 Like

Hi @AerialFlea6 !

Thanks, we are now tracking this issue :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This issue with the cutscene “A New Empire” is still happening in the latest build: 61213

1 Like

Still missing in update 13.4412

2 Likes

The building is still missing in build 13.18214

I have a feeling , it’s a model problem xD
Like it’s only visual from 1 side
Wich is typical for spc buildings

This is still happening

Can this be fixed in the next round please? It’s been bugged for a year now, and it’s the campaign

sadly still missing in 100.13.29985.0

21 yeah the campaign should be fixed

This bug is still present in the PUP for the next update, please fix it!
Campaign is the entry level for many people that play the game for the first time and this looks really unpolished. It used to work ok until one update that deleted it and it never came back.

1 Like

Aaand the Patch came out and the bug is still present.

But don’t worry, I found whats up. Its not that the temple doesn’t load, its the camera that hides the building because its too close (this didn’t happened at release or in legacy). I put the building somewhere else so you can see the behaviour:

Keep in mind this only happens with the camera in the cutscene, in a skirmish mode and photo, it does appear no matter how close it is.

Please, I want to upload a series of all the campaigns and Historical Battles being played, but I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do it and then upload a cutscene with such a notorious bug on it. I hope you can fix the issue.

1 Like

mmmmh, I think I got saved in a mega repository some of the DE betas, some of which contain campaign files (one even contains a legacy style version of the shadows campaign, with working cutscenes) this is the only way I can think of right now to get the original files to fix that cutscene, but i cant be bothered to download a bunch of GB of stuff, I can give it to you if you want

Just want to remind you, that these are still under NDA.
Sharing could remove you from further testing.

This bug is still present in the July/August patch. The problem is the way the camera interacts with the model of the Temple, it happens a bit in other cutscenes as well but no cutscene is so broken as this one. Is not a good look to have a legacy campaign that you havent even touched bugged like this.

2 Likes

You should just make the playthrough videos and cut out the one cutscene. I think that this playthrough idea of yours could be something the community would enjoy.