Aztec "Great temple of Quetzalcoatl Support" now buffs Janey the pet jaguar

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.20322.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The “Great temple of Quetzalcoatl Support” shipment should buff Jaguar Prowler Knights. Instead they buff Janey the Pet Jaguar. It says so in the tooltip too.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play aztec
  2. Send card
  3. Have base stat jaguars

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Buff jaguar prowler knights by 15% attack and HP.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I believe this is not necessary.

5 Likes

Man they make 3 changes to aztecs and everything breaks xD

2 Likes

Thank you for the report! I’ve escalated this to the team for review.

3 Likes

Boa noite, adicionaram uma melhoria Aztec para o Corredor Coyote, troca madeira para ouro, mas ao invés disso a carta adiciona custo de moedas na produção dos Coyotes, deve haver um erro nessa carta,

Is it true that coyote + aztec mining now cost all 3 resources instead of food+coin

3 Likes

Sim, a carta piorou os corredores coyotes, ao invés de mudar de madeira para ouro, ela adiciona ouro no custo dos recursos que já existiam lá, com a carta custará os 3 recursos, eles não perceberam isso.

Yes, I think they are going to fix this fast. Meanwhile aztecs are trash. :confused:

1 Like