Aztec needs midgame/lategame options

That’s what the game needs! Accuracy related to the history and cultures represented! This type of individual, Heyoka, with abilities like the ones I mentioned, could perhaps enrich the Lakota civilization. Did people used to defend themselves from within the tipi by shooting? There could be a card that would add an attack to the Tipi, so they would become more useful and the Lakota villages would be better protected, it’s an idea. I am a great admirer of North American indigenous cultures, just as I am of South American indigenous cultures! I was thrilled to play with the Lakota and other indigenous civilizations. And the more details there are, the more exciting the game becomes for me!

1 Like

I even played a game with your mod, I really liked it! The temple gave a new life to the Aztec city and being able to produce priests and knights in the temple gave the Aztecs a way to quickly recover their civilization when the game unfolds until a time when the advantage of the Aztec rush no longer exists. Your Mod looks amazing! I was creating a texture mod based on the Graphics Mod, coupled with elements from the Ottoman Empires mod, and the Enhancement mod for the 2006 version of Asian Dynasties. I had added the Aztec temple of the Enhancement mod to my mod also. To my frustration, AOE 3 definitive Edition arrived, which is much cooler, because of the Incas and the Swedes, and now I can’t adapt the files to put the textures of European buildings in the definitive edition, without causing a BUG in the Inca civilization. , which transforms the Inca market and town center into Germans … I hope to be able to solve the problem soon, I am not a professional programmer, but I will try!

1 Like

If it interests you at all, I am currently working on a full rework of the Lakota in the form of a mod. Hopefully I’ll be able to do a full voice reenactment for the units as well.

So far, I’ve renamed and restatted the military, made the tipi more important, and completely changed the economy. The TCs now produce bison over time, the timer of which can be reduced via specific cards. Farms and estates have been disabled. Infinite mining is now accomplished through the Fur Trade building, which must be placed near the TC (to mimic them using the bison coming out of the TCs as, well, a fur trade.) I can’t make new models or change existing ones, but I can certainly move things around quite a bit.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’ll definitely try that mod out when complete.

2 Likes

I made a post about it. Go check it out if you want more details.

1 Like

I think the idea of ​​a bison, a wild animal, being produced by Town Center is strange, but I really liked the other ideas! Even the plantation, although it shows cotton, which was a common crop for indigenous people in the Americas, has a type of deposit that looks nothing like any construction by any of the peoples represented, and I think it gets in the way of serious representation of the villages. and indigenous cities, due to the architecture itself. I really want to play your mod!