Balance Changes Revealed

Free vs 50 gold cost

6 Likes
  1. Khmer, this doesnt change anything on their op light cav spawming. would have been better to remove husbandry, keep the ele bonus the same, and compensate ballista eles base speed.
  2. Indians, No way buffing already op imerpial camels. i dont want to belive this.
  3. Goths ,Great change!
  4. Celts have high winrate so i guess good change
  5. Portu, great buff on water hitting war galleys faster, i was hoping for an aquebus buff or organ gun buff, but this is fine.
  6. Turks would have prefered if siphai would gain +1 pierce armor for light cav as an additional effect. turks already get free upgrades, now with +armor free too it is a bit much, but not 100% sure here.
  7. Tartars, great tc change, i dont think 2 sheeps is op in castle age.

i reaaally hope they can think twice about buffing indians, this cant be the full picture…

also strongly hope that there are also unit changes not only civ changes, like leitis, cav arhcers, gundpowder projectiles maybe even keshik and longswords.

No teuton change, it is controversial but i still cant accept boyars powercreeped by tuetons paladins.

3 Likes

This doesn’t include tech tree and unit balance.

1 Like

ah good, if indians really lose blood lines then it should be fine to buff pierce armor.

1 Like

It would be a stupid nerf for 1v1s, because FU Hussar is one of the most important unit in the game.

1 Like

tell that to civs than dont have FU hussars

2 Likes

Fully upgraded Hussar is the best unit for 1v1 lategame, at least Indians have this. f.e If Britons had FU Hussars they would become insanely strong in the lategame.

And arbitrary nerf to the Elephant Archer

3 Likes

deathcounter said that hera didnt lokk at italians so no leak here, maybe they did receive changes too, who knows. still hoping for reducing water discont and shifting it into age up discount.

1 Like

you can always artificaylz increase the base hp of elefant archers… No arbitraty nerf requirrd to remove bloodlines.

1 Like

Major Complaint is… WTF why the again left out free Town Patrol for Byzantines…

6 Likes

Overall all positive changes. Still I believe that something is missing, like Aztec nerf (expected) and Italian buff (mandatory since alle the other weak civs are buffed).

Feel very positive for Koreans and Portuguese.

Ok for Khmer. Wandering why the Imperia camel buff…

1 Like

2 Likes

What about China? Untouched?

Their’s might be a chuk chuk nerf which won’t be reflected in their bio

2 Likes

Just imagine there’s an aztec AND mayan nerf :scream::scream:

Since neither was previewed…

I still can’t get over that Bulgarian buff… Its huge… Cant remember but SWS was 2000+ res saved

On top of the BS upgrades … Its huge… 900f just on MA, inf and cav ARM.

1 Like

It should be untouched in terms of civilization bonuses, but remember, this doesn’t include tech tree and and unit balance.

One thing I really like is that they add new bonuses instead of changing the existing ones

2 Likes

I think the bs food discount is a bit overboard. They already have their team bonus for bs.

It doesn’t look very elegant either, the way it is worded in the civ screenshot from death counters leak.

But then only siege discount comes in too late to matter in many gsmes

1 Like

Make Turtle Ship speed another upgrade, or include it with Elite upgrade. No reason to make them faster for free being so tanky already.
Indians get owned by archer civs so the extra pierce armor is warranted IMO.
Tatar says TCs spawn 2 sheep STARTING in Feudal Age. To me, that means every new TC will spawn 2 sheep, like Inca/Mayan/Chinese TCs spawn things after being built in Nomad maps.