- Build: Version 101.101.37906.0 5105673
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
In the 4th mission of the Bari campaign one side mission is, to destroy the Abbey of Montecassino. which is a Monastery of the gray player. After doing that, gray resigns and you are awarded 1000 gold, which is both working as intended. But in the Monastery there were 2 relics, which dropped out of the monastery when it is nearly destroyed (as intended). But one of the relics dropped on a square, which belonged to the near mountain, and therefore it couldn’t be picked up by any monk.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Play the 4th campaign mission of the Bari campaign
- Destroy the Monastery of the “Abbey of Montecassino”
- Try to pick up both dropped relics with monks
- If you can pick up both, try again. Maybe they don’t drop on the same squares every time. Maybe one only drops in the mountain, if the monastery is surrounded by units in the moment of destruction (in my case by Elite Cataphracts).