Best archer civ

You probably needed to clarify that on the original post, because archer to me, and by the looks of it, most people, means archer. It does not mean gunpowder. Maybe make another post about the best gunpowder civ?

pls change name of Britons to Brokens

itā€™s really hard to play with archers against britons, even with mayans

You realize that you arenā€™t really meant to play archers against Britons right? Depending on your civ strengths, you could: Chuck a couple of siege rams in front to soak hits, get some big shots with siege onagers, spam Elite Eagle Warriors, spam Paladin or hussar, use large numbers of high end skirmishers, mass produce heavily armored infantry, or play elephants. There is even more stuff that I havenā€™t included. Or, you could just try and take them out before they start spamming a ton of really high range archer units.

Imagine saying people should spam paladins and siege onagers in 1v1, or use infantry against britons. Lol.

thatā€™s just some random suggestions. also itā€™s really hard to get to the point to utilize mass siege ram/hussar or paladin, by that time you won or you are dead most likely anyway

also you want to stick to xbow as a flank in tgs. that is why you have to play xbow vs xbow and not skirm v xbow.

Where are vikings??

They are the best archer civ, without being an archer civ :clown_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m talking more like when you are Goths or Malians, but yes.

He never said it had to be 1v1s. I also didnā€™t say spam siege onager. I just said you needed to get some big shots.

I think only Vietnamese get a good matchup here. Speaking of archer civs vs archer civs.
Korean War Wagons might be good, but I donā€™t know how viable they would be in 1v1.