• Cumans
  • Spanish
  • Saracens
  • Berbers
  • Indians
  • Lithuanians
  • Turks

0 voters

I think that you need to add the Elephant civilizations.

2 Likes

I voted Persians.
They have heavy cavalry (Paladin), light cavalry (Hussar), anti-cavalry cavalry (Heavy Camel) and super heavy cavalry (War Elephant).
All of those are FU and some even with bonuses (+2 dmg vs archers). Speaking strictly of cavalry Persians have everything.

Byzantines would be second place imho, they also have everything (they trade the super heavy cav for anti-infantry cav), but their units are not FU, even though they have some discount on the camel line.

1 Like

Wait where are huns?

1 Like

Don’t forget a solid eco bonus with TC work speed and the trash crossbow to counter all cavs counters

As a theme, Persians. Persians are the most cavalry Cavalry civ out of every Cavalry civ by far.
In practice, Franks. Because Franks.

1 Like

Franks. Their paladins may lose in some matchup (when vs teutons). But franks bonus and unit composition complement their cavalry well. Berry bonus, free farm techs and faster stable prouction help them spam scout and knight. Throwing axemen take down halbs easily.

It’s actually Franks, or maybe Lithuanians or Poles, but I voted Berbers because I like the Berbers. And to be fair, if we imagine a 1v1 tournament where all the cav civs play eachother Berbers would, between their camels, their discount and the fact that 1v1’s rarely get to paladin, have a decent chance of winning.

My honest answer for this question is that I do not know who I would rank the best cavalry civilization, due in part to the fact there are more versatile ways to employ cavalry units well than say foot archers, or simply Paladins. You can see this well when simply comparing how the Vietnamese, Malay, Burmese, and Khmer employ their cavalry.

I did the polo running of time. Vote in commentaries if You Want as Best Cav Civ: Huns, Magyars, Vietnamese, Malay, Khemer, Mongols, Tatars or Burmese

Pool* Corrector Angry Noises

Forgot some. Vote in commentaries

why have no on list burgandian?

i forgot some
vote in comment

Poll? That is what it is after all.

it said polo no pool