Beta update no longer lets me play

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Since today’s update of the Africa DLC Beta I have not been able to play, the game closes every time I load a map, I tried it 2 times in multiplayer with a friend, after that I repaired the integrity of the files, I did a skirmish game with the AI obviously crashed my game again, this never happened to me before the update

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

1 Like

Can you clarify which branch you are playing on? Is this part of the PuP build? The more details/images you can provide the better we can help

Well, I don’t have much to say just when the map bar is nowhere to be loaded, it closes the game for me, in the end I don’t play the beta anymore, I just hope that when I buy the DLC the same error doesn’t happen to me

he asked what build version of the Puplic beta programm it is. so a screenshot that you are on the PuP and the version on the bottom of the main menu.