0 voters

What kind of mods do you use?
  • UI mods
  • Tooltips or translations
  • Gameplay changer mods
  • Texture mods
  • I don’t use any mods

0 voters

Is Age of Mythology Patch 2.8 balanced? (1 - It’s very imbalanced, 5 - it’s very balanced)

0 voters

Do you want many balance changes in Patch 2.9?
  • Yes, patch 2.8 is too imbalanced.
  • No, patch 2.8 is alright.

0 voters

How to achieve balance?
  • Buff gods with low pick and win rate. Nerf gods with high pick and win rate.
  • Statistics are misleading. Ask 5-6 community members what to do.

0 voters

Do you have Tale of the Dragon DLC?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Are you satisfied with Tale of the Dragon DLC?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

How often do you pick Chinese? (1 - Very rarely, 5 - Chinese are my favourite)

0 voters

I you choosed 1, 2 or 3 in the previos question. Why do you don’t pick Chinese more often?
  • I want to win. Chinese are too weak.
  • It would be not fair. Chinese are too strong.
  • Chinese buildings, units and god powers are so ugly, that I can’t watch the screen.
  • Chinese are difficult to play for me.

0 voters

Who is the strongest Chinese god in Patch 2.8 in your opinion?
  • Fuxi
  • Nuwa
  • Shennong

0 voters

Do you like the “Giant Map” option?
  • I don’t care.
  • Absolutely.

0 voters

Who are the 5 strongest gods in the game in patch 2.8?
  • Zeus
  • Poseidon
  • Hades
  • Ra
  • Isis
  • Set
  • Odin
  • Thor
  • Loki
  • Oranos
  • Kronos
  • Gaia
  • Nuwa
  • Fuxi
  • Shennong

0 voters

Who are the 5 weakest gods in the game in patch 2.8?
  • Zeus
  • Poseidon
  • Hades
  • Ra
  • Isis
  • Set
  • Odin
  • Thor
  • Loki
  • Oranos
  • Kronos
  • Gaia
  • Nuwa
  • Fuxi
  • Shennong

0 voters

How much lag do you have in multiplayer? (1 - lag makes the game unplayable, 5 lag doesn’t annoy me.)

0 voters

Do you want an in-game color picker in patch 2.9?
  • I don’t care.
  • Absolutely.

0 voters

Which civ should be added first to the game in a Definitive Edition?
  • Aztecs
  • Mesopotanians
  • Celts
  • Other

0 voters

What do you prefer?
  • Make Age of Mythology DE
  • Make Age of Mythology 2

0 voters

Which is the best Age of Mythology related forum?
  • rts-sanctuary
  • meta-plays
  • aom heavon
  • steam forum
  • reddit
  • this one

0 voters

Thanks for answering and sharing!

6 Likes

Why is there no option to vote on Gold Arkantos?

2 Likes

wow quite surprised how many have the chinese “dlc” and how many are satisfied with it.

i think the idea of adding asian mythology is awesome but the dlc was hilariously bad why? cause:

• many reused assets
  • myth creatures which are mostly even weaker than Atlanteans
  • weaker visual models (imo graphics looked worser than the orginal 2002 models)

i also want a AOM 2 or reboot so badly more than a definitive edition with same graphics and new races which might end up as horrible executed as chinese dlc.

and i would personally pref maya over aztec but we definitely need a indo-american meso-american race with Quetzalcoatl as an awesome mythic age creature!

2 Likes

There are many reused assets, but it’s not the reason of bad ratings. Avarage players don’t have hawk eyes to see such things.

I don’t think they are weak, but it’s difficult for Chinese to gather favor in the early game and create myth units. Atlanteans have to do nothing to gather favor.

Dude Slavic civ should be added most definitely!!!
You should have added Hindu and Slavic civs as options to vote for!

3 Likes

I bougth Age of mytology on steam, I was happy because i love to create big real world maps in AOE editors, only to realize i required to buy a DLC to get a bigger map option? yeah no f*** ty

1 Like

Relax, the Giant map option doesn’t work on 25% of the maps even with DLCs, you get Large maps instead and none of the maps have been optimized for Giant map option, the Settlement locations are very bad, there are no Settlements in the middle of the map, when you play with many players. However I recommend you to buy the Chinese DLC on sale with 75% discount, it’s not a big money. I predict a Steam sale for 23th June.

3 Likes

100 votes is the goal. :balloon:

where is metal ajax?

I think it’d be better if they make AoM2. Because like that, new mechanics can be introduced.

2 Likes

I don’t need new civ in AOM, existing civ are fine. Instead of dozens of similar civ I prefer a few that are very unique.

1 Like

Agreed. That’s why I personally wouldn’t mind if they throw a few together. Like you maybe could throw Viking, Slavic (Celtic?) mythology together and therefore have werewolves and dragons in the roster but obviously you have to stay to one pantheon of gods.

I think a few more wouldn’t hurt tho cause Maya/Aztec (you could throw Inka there too) are really unique aswell (very unique form of gaining favor, no cavallery (except for maybe a myth unit) but fast infantry.
Some really want Hindu and African mythology and I can see that aesthetic wise for sure but it should be first shown how unique they can be with favor, farming, units or what else.

And even how asymmetric and partly drastically different existing civs are I personally would still like (beside some buffs/nerfs for units) a bigger overhaul not only for Chinese (who REALLY need it) but also for Atlanteans. I know devs of the Chinese doc didn’t put much thought into it cause of time and budget as far as I know but it feels like Atlanteans development could have needed a bit more time too.

1 Like