Blizzard, please, take the AOE4 development

I wouldn’t be surprised if Candy Crush makes more money then all of Blizzard combined.

1 Like

1 Like

You know their last title was WC Reforged right? I’d honestly prefer Relic at this point.

3 Likes

Blizzard just fuckup shadowland and all her other games , don’t touch aoe4 please

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand that Blizzard have no good devs left they’re just maintaining old ips made by better people. They wouldn’t be of any assistance.

4 Likes

Never ever going to happen.

1 Like

A lot of people did not even learn how Reforged was done. purely management decision, learn some info.

God help us all if that happens.

8 Likes

Many of you probably don’t know what happened to Blizzard. Activision choosed to not put Moneys on Warcraft and StarCraft RTS because they wanted to invest on Mobile and MMO. The only exeption has been Diablo IV.
Blizzard has again very talented Designers and developers and you can see this on Diablo IV. Activision didn’t see a future for StarCraft and Warcraft but things are going to change and i’m sure 100% of this:

So mates, we’ll surely see new itinerations of Warcraft and StarCraft RTS and why not, Blizzard could working also on a next AOE5. They could use the same engine of Diablo IV

BLIZZARD under Xbox Is the best thing coudl have happened.

You asking to Blizzard to take care of a RTS - all devs split on 2 new companies like Frost Giant - is funny. All the mess they got themselves with Warcraft reforged was already Activision. Asking them to take care of a Microsoft game is just like praying Activision ressurect the Sierra game called Empire Earth and do a remaster.

I doubt that now under Xbox Game Studios umbrella, Activision employers would do anything than a new franchise… they will keep with the current projects until it fades out. I expect any RPG but no RTS. Sorry guys, think a little.

They could take over AOM DE or II.

You mean Blizzard from 2010? You know the core dev members left Blizzard and that company being run by incompetent clowns?

5 Likes

Couldn’t disagree more. I dont want AoE to be anything like starcraft or warcraft. They need to be their own thing have their own feel.

2 Likes

Can a mod please delete this post. Its not constructive, it’s not helpful, it does 0 other than hurt the morale of the devs.

8 Likes

Be kind, please. You are talking about actual human beings with actual careers and families.

3 Likes

People still think old developers can keep their edge forever, sure they may have their moment but they will eventually ran out of idea. Blizzard has started to went down hill since early 201x when all the old developers were still there. But you all can’t deny the fact that Sc2 is still far superior to Relic engine in 2021 for a multi player game. While newly graduated IT students keep getting better education each year, it won’t be hard for new developers to use Sc 2 engine and make a new, better AoE/AoM game.

Problem is Blizzard doesnt have an RTS team anymore, not a competent one at least. All people that worked on RTS there have either left or been fired.
Blizzard doesnt have the talent anymore. They wouldn’t know how to build an RTS these days.

1 Like

Both engines are super old 2005-2006

Blizzard is not what they were in 2010. I don’t think they even know how to make a RTS anymore to tell you the truth. Not the same DEV’s/ all the talent left

hopefully not, every single blizzard game is failing