These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Current
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Boars when lured sometimes randomly stop following without losing line of sight.
Additionally boars sometimes will chose paths running around the towncenter in a manner that they will run out of line of sight, and thereby lose aggro. Both cases can be seen in the first 7 minutes of the attached replay.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
For boar randomly losing aggro while still being in line of sight: Unclear
For boar chosing weird paths around the tc:
- Shoot boar once with villager
- Run back to the TC
- run behind villagers gathering in a way the boar cant easily reach you.
- boar will run around the tc in order to reachthe villager it has aggroed, this will bring it to far away to keep line of sight and it will lose aggro.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Boar follows villager while being in line of sight.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.101.43210.0 @2021.01.08 181036 (1).aoe2record (922.5 KB)