Boats collecting gold at roughly half rate playing Brits

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 8220402 (latest)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When playing Brits and going water boom boats only collect at half rate (it does not show when clicking on boats, only in menu and after game graph). Eco is way too bad. Eg: 30 boats at 1/s on whales result in +900/minute (instead of 1800/minute). This bug also seems to appear and disappear, maybe depending on time ingame or upgrades/cards sent last.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. take a card deck with brits that have all water eco cards (cheaper boats and all upgrades for ressource gathering)
  2. Load any water map
  3. make a port or two
  4. send all water eco cards and build boats

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

As described above.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Hello @MerlinKelch9120! Could you provide a recorded game/ video recording of you going through all steps to get this result? Thanks in advance :+1:

2 Likes

Hello @MerlinKelch9120, thanks for your report. I have diagnosed the source of the issue and we are now tracking it internally. :+1:

3 Likes

@gmenyhart The bug is still there, just had a game with dutch where 30 boats on gold collected only 900/minute instead of supposed 2200/minute.

1 Like

Hi, i just wanted to point out this issue still exists, just had a game as porto and the boats still collected at half rate.

1 Like

Do you use fishing boats, or caravels ?xD

1 Like

As originally described, fishing boats. E.g. this time i send the 4 fishing cards on porto (3x faster collecting, 1x cheaper boats) + 2 eco upgrades in the dock. Resulting in roughly 1/s gold per boat. I had 28 boats on gold and yet my gold gain was only 800 gold/minute, which is only half what it should be.

1 Like

Well, all you said is " boat" that’s why I was asking.

1 Like

I want to point out this issue still exists. I just played Portugese on Hokkaido, 32 boats on gold (1.1 gathering rate) resulted in only 1100 gold per minute instead of >2000. This half rate bug still exists…

3 Likes