Bohemian Bombard Cannons in Castle age

The difference between Castle and Imperial siege units it’s huge, a game breaking mechanics, Trebuchets and BBC are expensive, hard to mass and very powerful

I think people in this forum are calling other peoples suggestions ‘OP’ way too often. If Britons didn’t exist as a civ and someone would suggest it, these same people would surely say it’s OP too.

That being said, giving Bombard Cannons to Bohemians in Castle Age is OP.

If someone builds a forward Castle on Arabia, and it is close to a Castle of the opponent, often both players will try to rush Imp to be the first to be able to make Trebs. The Bohemian player would have no need to invest into the Imperial Age and make Bombard Cannons. That is super powerful.

On Arena, the Bohemians could do the same thing as the Turks when they go for a Fast Imperial Age push… Except that the Bohemians do not need to invest 1000 Food, 800 Gold and 190 seconds of Town Center working time into Imperial Age. That is broken and a longer training time for Bombard Cannons does not compensate for it.

1 Like

No, you know what, I changed my mind. Let’s give them bbc in Castle Age! But of course, to accurately reflect their historical counterparts in that time, they only fire about 3/10 times. The other 7 times the cannon explodes, damaging all owned and allied units in the vicinity

8 Likes