These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.38254.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
In the ‘Breakout’ Scenario from Act I of the Blood, Ice and Steel campaign. The Player fights against the Ottomans, whose civilization is erroneously set to British. This is a Legacy issue that has not been addressed to this day.
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
This is likely due to an oversight when assigning civilizations to each player, so it should be easily fixed in the Editor.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Launch the Game
- Select Story Mode
- Select the Act I Campaign
- Start the ‘Breakout’ scenario
- When selecting any enemy unit, check their civ ownership in their info cards. It becomes more apparent when the enemy Galley spawns, flying a British flag.
The Ottomans’ civ should be set to Ottomans, to be consistent with the narrative and their unit composition.