British Bugs

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:**13.690
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

1. Starts with 300f 300w instead of 200f 300w.
  2. Yeoman card: Gives 0 bonus against HI to longbows and 0.5 bonus to rangers (instead of 0.25 to each)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start the game with British. Notice crate count.
  2. Train longbows and send Yeomen. observe no change to any stats except range.
  3. Advance to Industrial and send Rangers. Notice 2.25 multiplier against HI instead of 2.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

British start with 200f 300w as in patch notes.
Longbow get 1.5 multiplier against HI instead of 1.25 after Yeomen. Rangers get 2 instead of 2.25!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

1 Like

Not only that, but swedens start with 200 f rather than 300 as patch notes says, we need a hotfix

lol,i noticed that on pup but i didnt report it… i though someone was going to do it…
or at least devs see if everything works fine by themselvexs
it seems theyu just wait until we report it

Confirm. On one match i sent rangers card in industrial and…nothing happened. Longbowman dissapeared from barracks and fort and the existing longbows i had in the field…were not changed to rangers. Weird.
Map was darfur,against AI.

Hello everyone, thanks for your reports. We are tracking these issues internally. :+1: