Broken NDA confirmation dialog

Thank you for accepting the new NDA

<div>

<span lang=”EN-US”>Don’t forget these </span><span lang=”EN-US”>steps to get the most out of the Insider program:</span>

</div>
<ol>
<li><span lang=”EN-US”>Add</span><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><a href=”mailto:noreply@ageofempires.com” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”><span lang=”EN-US”>noreply@ageofempires.com</span></a><span lang=”EN-US”> and <a href=”mailto:aoe@microsoft.com” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>aoe@microsoft.com</a> to your safe email list</span><span lang=”EN-US”>.</span><span lang=”EN-US”> You don’t want to miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play</span><span lang=”EN-US”> a</span><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><span lang=”EN-US”>new</span><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><em><span lang=”EN-US”>Age</span></em><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><span lang=”EN-US”>beta</span><span lang=”EN-US”> because of an overzealous spam filter</span><span lang=”EN-US”>!</span></li>
<li><span lang=”EN-US”>Visit the</span><a href=”https://www.ageofempires.com/insiders” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><span lang=”EN-US”>Insiders page</span></a><span lang=”EN-US”>.</span><span lang=”EN-US”> </span><span lang=”EN-US”>Here we list u</span><span lang=”EN-US”>pcoming beta opportunities. </span><span lang=”EN-US”>We select pa</span><span lang=”EN-US”>rticipants based on how survey preferences align with the upcoming </span><span lang=”EN-US”>beta,</span><span lang=”EN-US”> as well as technical specifications.</span></li>
<li><span lang=”EN-US”>Visit the </span><a href=”https://forums.ageofempires.com/c/insiders/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”><em><span lang=”EN-US”>Age</span></em><span lang=”EN-US”> Forums</span></a><span lang=”EN-US”>.</span><span lang=”EN-US”> Create a forums account with your same Microsoft Account to make yourself heard within the <em>Age</em> Insider community!</span></li>
</ol>
1 Like

Je confirme, je l’ai eu aussi quand j’ai accepté aujourd’hui.

1 Like

I just got the same thing

2 Likes

Same. I submitted a support request about it.

1 Like

Yes, I can’t use the website to update map mods for tournaments. I’m stuck with this popup.

Edit: Pressing F12 to open developer tools and setting a style of display: none to the popup allows me to use the website. Looks like I’m able to use this workaround to update mods at least.

4 Likes

Similar issue here. When I click on “Read and Accept” I’m thrown to an “error” page telling me I have to be 18+ to participate (which I are…). Going to another page just throws the popup again.

Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know! We’ve identified issues with this and we’re tracking them now.

Web team’s temporary workaround:

• Clear cookies
  • Restart browser
3 Likes

Same here, can someone paste here where these NDAs terms are?

Here you go…

https://www.ageofempires.com/nda

The same issue here. When I click on “Read and Accept” I’m thrown to the page telling me I have to login. Going to login page just throws the popup again.

1 Like

This still is broken for me. Every time I go to update a tournament map pack mod, I have to delete cookies from this website or open the dev tools and display: none the popup.

1 Like

The notice is still broken, making mobile unusable.

1 Like

Yup, I still have to delete my browser cookies for this website every time I go to update a mod.

Any updates on this? It’s affecting not just me when I upload mods, but also to the beta testers we have subscribing to unlisted mods as we’re testing maps for Hidden Cup. I’m having to walk people through how to delete their cookies or remove the popup.

1 Like

Thanks @TWest6709.
I know the team had already been tracking the issues highlighted within this post.
I added additional information about how the NDA Acceptance repeatedly affects you each time mods are uploaded, and beta testers when testing maps for tournaments.

2 Likes

This is still an issue… clearing my cookies doesn’t do anything, I can’t use the mod portal or anything cause it won’t even let me accept the NDA.

I think it was getting confused with your Steam account. Try logging on to the site using your Microsoft/Xbox Live account and accept the NDA update. Once you’ve done that, it shouldn’t keep popping up and you can log back in with Steam to access mods, etc.