AOE2 DE STEAM
- BUILD #: 4#####
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
- Online lobbies: super laggy at 3-5 FPS; often freezes on civilization selection; frequent crashes to desktop in lobbies without error reports
- Multiplayer games: every time someone ages up, freezes for 1-2 seconds; when game approaches 100+ pop or 20-30 mins, a snowball effect of lag occurs; everyone is effected but more so on my machine; I fall around 2-3 minutes behind, cannot move units, cannot sling, barely can scroll; takes around 60 seconds to resign
- happens on all maps
- happens even in spectating a normal game at very low pop! dark age!
- I7 9750
- GTX1660 TI 6GB
- 16GB 2600 MHZ
- SSD 500 GB
- windows 10
- no firwall; just windows defender
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
EVERY ■■■■■■■■ GAME
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
just play the game and see
I had the odd lag 1-2 / month previously in ludicrous maps! Or michi or crazy pop 4v4 BF matches… I never had this lag before. Everything was smooth; buttery ■■■■■■■■ smooth.
I’ve gone through all your support forum directions.
Reinstalled all drivers; windows 10; the game; tried different internet connections!
This is a problem on the GAME SIDE! You’ve done something to it and now the performance is just horrendous!
Can you at least acknowledge the community about your stance on this? Give us a basic time line… 1 week, 1 month, 6 months? Like ■■■■■■■■… just silence. So annoying and disappointing.