BRONZE WARS TOURNAMENT TEASER

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TEASER ON YOUTUBE. This is a link to a teaser video for a upcoming 1v1 and 2v2 expert tournament in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Update: The pize pool will be ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ 100$ for both the 1v1 and the 2v2.

4 Likes

I watched it but unless I missed something, it was just a logo. Was there more to it?

Sounds sweet tho. Id love to see some live game commentary

You didnโ€™t miss anything, it is indeed just a teaser with a logo/intro just to announce it. I will post more information once things are more set in stone! What little information is set in stone, can be seen in the description below the video!

1 Like

Well props to you for getting something going. This game is great! Gotta get more ppl playing

Nice intro, friend. how to sign up? do u want to practice with me, I can training you.

If you do it, Iโ€™d love if you could spectate and put games up on youtubeโ€ฆthis poor game needs good quality gameplay contentโ€ฆto show its not just for nostalgia

I will post all the games on Youtube. And there are no signups yet. I will post again when I have more information about the tournament and its rules, including signups!

Good. So this one will be vietnam rule ? No rush ? no tool unit ?

No. You just start the game in the Bronze Age with all Tool Age technologies. You can still rush and you can still use Tool Age units.

This sounds epic. Bronze age imho is the best age as it gives so many varied strats. Looking forward to it.

I see. What about resources ? Will it be default, medium or high ?

Iโ€™m actually testing that still. I do know that resources wonโ€™t be set to High.