Operating System: Windows 10
Played as Huns for my first time I think in a Single Player game vs. one AI. I never deleted my starting TC, but I was awarded “Homeless” achievement at conclusion of match.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Play as Huns
- Build your econ and advance to Castle Age
- Build a Town Center somewhere else on map. For me, it was a forward TC near the enemy
- Play a while
- After advancing to Imperial Age, delete the TC you made in Step #3 and put a Castle in its place (I doubt the Castle part is critical, but mentioning just in case)
- Make another Town Center or two elsewhere on map (I made two)
- Win the game and be awarded the “Homeless” achievement. I never deleted my starting TC.
I have the recorded game if needed. Would just need to know how to send to you. Thanks!
I know others have reported a Homeless achievement bug, but my issue doesn’t really fall into their examples very well or at all, so I felt it necessary to make my thread here. Other threads I saw:
@GMEvangelos said they were unable to reproduce the issue internally for one of those other examples. If devs are unable to with mine, I have a recording of my game.
We would love the replay or Replay File of the game in question! Send it my way and I’ll re-open the investigation to see what they can learn!
Sounds great! Thanks, GMEvangelos. I will aim to do so later this evening when I’m at my PC. (Just don’t make fun of my gameplay, haha .)
Will I able to personal message you this file directly? If not, I will send you a link to my file a different way
The best way is to upload it to a OneDrive or Google Drive folder, then share the link. I can then pass the link or file to the team. =)
Just as an update to all, I did send over my replay file to devs/QA for review