BUG ALERT: Villagers become stuck rather than finding a new path

This is the biggest bug that is currently existing. Insanely annoying, happens almost every game.
Please hotfix this ■■■■. It make me mald so much that I had to write a bug report. Look how easy I can reproduce it in the video. Its insane that this is not fixed yet, please put all your man power and help my stepvillager get unstuck please. Mostly vils get stuck near TC but sometimes they will get stuck when there is insufficient wood and they are cutting trees.

1 Like

Yea I reported this months ago with villagers repairing walls, or armies (specifically siege) navigating through towns. The pathing around structures is awful in general. Never seen anyone reproduce it that easily tho, hopefully it helps them fix it… Most annoying part is that villager doesn’t show up as idle.

A quick half-fix they could complete in 5 minutes would be to set the unit idle if it repeats a tight pattern of coordinates like that and was not ordered to patrol. So the game detects “washing machine” and cancels it. Then at least you get the chance to notice.

1 Like

Thank you for the report @LaoGanMa9126. Along with our AI work, pathing improvements are something that is ongoing. Appreciate it!

1 Like