[Bug] End-Game Stat "Buildings Lost" ignores 0's

Game Version:

• Build 32911, 101.101.32911.0 4395365
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

The “Buildings Lost” end game stat only considers awarding the gold star to players who have lost at least one building. Example:

Buildings Lost:

• P1 lost 0,
  • P2 lost 3,
  • P3 lost 10

Result:
Player 2 wins the gold star instead of Player 1

Reproduction Steps:

1. Finish a Standard, Singleplayer (I haven’t tried MP or Campaigns) game ensuring at least one player doesn’t lose a single building
  2. Open the end-of-game statistics screen
  3. Go to the Military Tab, and look at the “buildings lost” column

Screenshot

3 Likes

Basically this. Shouldn’t red bot get the star for buildings lost? Since he lost 0? Me having star for having 2 buildings lost doesn’t make any sense. It seems like game doesn’t count him cause the number is 0.
Version 101.101.32911.0 Steam

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build 33059
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

At the end of any game. On the stats page having 0 building lost is not awarded properly:
bug_aoe2

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have a player with 0 building lost at the end of the game
  2. Have another player with at least 1 building lost
  3. Wrong awarded for least building lost
1 Like

Game Version:

101.101.33164.0 4413571

Issue:

In the post-game statistics, military tab, the building losts counter marks with a star the player which has lost less buildings in the game. But when this number is 0, the star is marked on other player that have the lesser number other than 0.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play a game and don’t lose a single building, but other players must lost buildings.
  2. Go to post-game statistics, military tab.

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build 4426672
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

In the statistics screen, while a star is shown for the player that has LESS units lost, for building there is the opposite behaviour, a star is shown for the player that has lost MOST buildings. I think the behaviour should be made consistent and show a star for the player with less buildings lost.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play a game
  2. Watch the stats

2 Likes

Currently it shows a star for players with least buildings lost among the people who have lost at least one building. In your example Juggernaut lost no buildings. Same thing happens for units lost also.

1 Like

Ok, but I still think it makes no sense to exclude players with 0 units/buildings lost.

It doesn’t show the most, it’s bugged, it doesn’t count 0 as a minimal value ie the best value, In both buildings and units

Thank you for the feedback!
This issue has been fixed for the next update. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This issue is still present. Has the game not been updated since Dec '19?