- Build: 37906 and before
- Platform: Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Kinquest
This bug exists for some time. After playing a game with the score panel enabled and opening a recorded game, the score panel is collapsed and is not automatically restored after starting a new game.
- Start a game (single-player) and record the game. Make sure the score panel on the bottom right is enabled, so you can see your own and enemy’s score. Quit the game.
- Go to Saves & Replays, open the recording. The score panel is disabled now. This in itself is not a huge problem, since the recorded game interface has its own (score) panels.
- Now, without changing anything in the panels, quit the recorded game.
- Start a new game. The score panel is disabled now.