Bug in lunar event

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD 100.12.14825.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I can’t select the 5 day challenge

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

Control all trading post in lrg silk road

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I will not go to the skirmish page

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Yes, this is a bug, but it doesn’t matter. You don’t need to start the Challenge in order to complete it.

Just go to the Skirmish tab and put the right settings in (FFA, 3 AI players, Standard difficulty, Large Silk Road map) and hold the Trading Post line for 2 minutes.

sorry the question but what is ffa ?

Free for All, a gamemode where everybody fights against everybody else, no teams.

I still have the same problem! I have played several times, with different civilizations and the result remains the same: I do not get the last icon.

• I select the Silk Road map
  • I add 3 AI players (tested with easy, standard and medium)
  • I set the option ‘without teams’
  • I control all the positions on the map, including the Aboriginal ones

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

In another thread folks were posting to change the silk road map size to the larger size.

After setting up an XL size map, I was able to get the latest event icon. The translation into Spanish (and perhaps other languages) did not indicate that detail; maybe this was what brought players so much trouble

1 Like

DIOS MIO SI y tambien con construir las 15 maravillas yo pense que era por contador y no 1 por cada civilizacion

Exacto, al parecer las traducciones olvidan detalles importantes que complican el entendimiento de los objetivos de evento.

Ya sabemos para la próxima, ante la duda… buscar el texto en inglés y buscarle su traducción directa.