These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD: 101.101.45340.0 6228353
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the last mission of the Hautevilles (Wonder of the World) one of the 2 objective of the mission is that you need to either befriend or eliminate all factions. The first time I completed the mission, I won without killing purple (bizzantines ) that were my enemies (I stopped paying tributes to them) and the sultan (who was still my ally). I thought that it was a bug, so I replayed the mission and killed the enemies with the torpedo cheat, this time, I left alive only orange (the sultan) which was my ally, and green (pirates) which was my enemy, and I still won by killing/befriend only 5 out of 6 enemies. The last time, I killed with the cheat just 4 enemies, leaving alive just the sicilians in apulia (cyan) and the pirates, and I won by killing just 4 enemies and befriending no one.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter in the mission
- Use the cheat “torpedo<1-8>” to kill one by one the enemies, in any order you want.
- Find that you can win with 2 enemies still alive, without either befriend them.