Bug in the objective of the 5° Hautevilles mission

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD: 101.101.45340.0 6228353
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the last mission of the Hautevilles (Wonder of the World) one of the 2 objective of the mission is that you need to either befriend or eliminate all factions. The first time I completed the mission, I won without killing purple (bizzantines ) that were my enemies (I stopped paying tributes to them) and the sultan (who was still my ally). I thought that it was a bug, so I replayed the mission and killed the enemies with the torpedo cheat, this time, I left alive only orange (the sultan) which was my ally, and green (pirates) which was my enemy, and I still won by killing/befriend only 5 out of 6 enemies. The last time, I killed with the cheat just 4 enemies, leaving alive just the sicilians in apulia (cyan) and the pirates, and I won by killing just 4 enemies and befriending no one.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Enter in the mission
  2. Use the cheat “torpedo<1-8>” to kill one by one the enemies, in any order you want.
  3. Find that you can win with 2 enemies still alive, without either befriend them.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)