Bug luring a boar

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.37906.0 5105673
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: alpemaca

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
Luring a boar to the TC, after the vil hit the board, if you sent him to chop a tree on the other side of the TC he will continue attacking the boar as soon as the boar hits him, so if you don’t notice the vil will die

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

1. Send the villager to attack a boar
  2. After the villager attacks the board send him back to chop a tree
  3. As soon as the boar hits the villager, the villager will stop going to the tree and will start again atacking the board

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

Here there are a file from a ranked game and another file from a game against the AI that I played to ensure that it wasn’t my mistake

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

Sorry, I don’t software to create videos, but I think that it is not necessary as it is easy to reproduce and there are the above saved games.

2 Likes

They even wrote it was fixed but i constantly see my vills attacking boars if i click them to some specific points (example a sheep) .

Same for me. Happened this days a couple of times.

It’s not really a bug. If this didn’t happen, vils wouldn’t fight back vs wolves (when collecting a resource) which would be hard on the noobs. Pretty easy to just click the ground (or garrison in TC) so your vil doesn’t stop.

2 Likes

Oh, I had not thought that, so I assumed it was a bug. I still think they should differentiate between wolves and boars though, but if it is done on purpose it is not a bug, so bug or not I won’t do it from now on

Thanks natefive5!

1 Like

It was stated as fixed so it is surely a bug.