[BUG] Units completely hidden behind castle (no unit outline)

Game Version:

• Build 35584
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

At a certain point (left side of castle, behind it), units only showed their health bar; not their unit outline. Was a little confusing. Happened with multiple villagers there (see video of one villager).

Reproduction Steps:

1. Make castle
  2. Move units behind castle

I don’t know if it was just this map or occasion, or if it happens all the time. PS: I couldn’t find a past bug report describing this issue.

2 Likes

Hi, I also have this problem, did you find a solution or an answer?

1 Like

Clearly a japanese ninja

I didn’t find a aolution and never got a response. Sounds like it still happens based on your reply. Thanks for finding my thread and posting!

I haven’t played AoE2:DE much lately, I’m afraid, and when I do, I haven’t noticed this issue… but it would be hard to notice in normal gameplay, as I usually pay attemtion to other things.

Did you record your game where you might be able to show the devs here a couple screenshots or short video?

I may have recorded a game with the bug, but I’ll have to look on a lot of recorded games to find it, I’m at work now, but when I get home I’ll try to find one, because it happened to me more than once. Once I find it, I’ll post it here.

1 Like