Bug Villager attacks boar when running away

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Current
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I start to lure a boar with a villager, I misclicked a stone mine next to the TC but immediately corrected my mistake and clicked the ground behind the TC, but the villager still stopped the next time the boar attacked it. Happened 3 times in a few games, one of them 100% confirmed not to be “human error”, didn’t check the others but I’ve played thousands of hours and know to click the ground.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

when a villager is considered miner (like yours after you clicked on stone), he does not behave the same way as a hunter does. A miner defends himself automatically when attacked by wild animals.

1 Like

Hi @anon642a !

Thanks for your report! We are now tracking this issue :sparkles:

1 Like

Where is that a bug? He doesnt provide a replay and everyone knows villager fight back when clicked on another resource

Fully read OP…

Yean I did, hence why i asked how are they going to test this bug if there is no recording or replay from OP and no video of it happening. This bug report is insufficient

You didn’t b/c I said I clicked the ground in the OP, and you said "Where is that a bug? He doesnt provide a replay and everyone knows villager fight back when clicked on another resource"